Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Quick Update

I don't have much time before Ava needs to eat again, but I wanted to post a quick update and some new pictures. Ava is doing really well. We weighed her last night and she weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. Our pediatrician does not seem to think this is very good progress, but that is another story. I think she's doing great.

She is really developing a little personality. Morning is her favorite time of day. She is in such a good mood and smiles at everything. She also loves her Baby Einstein play gym. She loves to look at herself in the mirror. We may be in trouble. :)

Here are some pictures we took this weekend...

Ava smiling at Boompa (her great-grandfather)


Ava and Aunt Kirby

4 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I think Ava sounds like she's doing great! Aren't the smiles the best?!? I love watching their personalities develop. Those are some great pictures!

Jennifer said...

She is getting SO big! I have to see y'all soon or I'm going to go crazy. :-)

victoria said...

oh she looks great--so beautiful and sounds like she is making some great progress!

Anonymous said...

I want to see you and Ava soon! I know your sip and see is coming up but what are you doing Monday? I could bring you lunch! Call me when you aren't busy





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.