Friday, December 22, 2006

Bedding

We FINALLY received part of our bedding order today. I am so excited. We have been waiting on this for a very long time. Today we received the bumper, blanket, sheets, and diaper stacker. Hopefully, everything else will be in after the holidays. As promised, here are some pictures of the bedding. We are still missing the dust ruffle, but you should be able to get the general idea.

I can't wait to see it all put together! Now that we have part of it, we can finally start shopping for decorations for the walls.

2 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I saw these photos on my cell phone and loved the bedding even on my small screen. Now that I'm on the computer, I love it even more!! How gorgeous is her room?!

Jennifer said...

It is beautiful! Her room is almost ready. She'll be here before we know it!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.